Organic Body Polish
Take your ordinary every day shower and turn in into an unforgettable weekly indulgence with our USDA Organic Certified Body Polish. Choose between our incredible citrusy scents of Grapefruit or Orange Dream, reviving scents of Fresh Mint or Chai, or the comforting stress relieving scent of Rosemary.
Product weight 5oz - 141.7g
- Sweet Orange essential oil can help with colds, colic, dermatitis, digestive system, heartburn, tissue repair and wrinkles.
- Grapefruit essential oil can help with cellulite, depression, digestion, fatigue, jet lag, liver problems, migraines and stress. Lavender essential oil can help with acne, allergies, burns (cell renewal), indigestion, insomnia, minimizes scarring and stretch marks.
- Peppermint essential oil can help with arthritis, digestive difficulties, colic, headaches, heartburn and indigestion.
- Rosemary essential oil lowers cortisol which is a stress hormone, therefore, protecting the body from chronic disease.
- All over body after a shower or bath once a week
- Can be used on different parts of the body multiple times a week
- Great for shaving, however, please ensure the sugar crystals are washed off before using the razor
Cane Sugar*, Raw/Unrefined Shea Butter*, Coconut Oil*, Sunflower Oil*, and a proprietary blend of USDA Organic Essential Oil(s)* and USDA Organic Powders*.
*USDA Certified Organic Ingredient
At least 99.99% USDA Organic
- Shea Butter: Stimulates the production of collagen that prevents premature wrinkles and facial lines
- Coconut Oil: Great skin moisturizer and natural sun screen
- Sunflower Oil: Excellent source of beta-carotene and Vitamin A, which makes the skin less sensitive to sun
- Excellent for exfoliating once a week all over body, or multiple times a week on different parts of the body.
- Great for shaving after the sugar crystals have been rinsed off.
- Despite the fact that this product is to be used in the shower, do not allow water to enter into the product. This will affect the expiration.
I ordered the grapefruit body polish, loose powder with Kabuki brush, and a lip tint and I am in LOVE with everything! The body polish is amazing and leaves my skin silky smooth! The face powder is absolutely perfect and leaves my face feeling flawless! It is just the right amount of coverage and the scent is to die for! The lip tint gives me great color without drying my lips out! I can’t wait to try the rest of the products Olga has to offer and highly recommend everything to all of my friends and family!!
The Body Polish is a gem! It's a great way to exfoliate your skin to make it soft, smooth and hydrated. I use it a few times a week while taking a shower or bath. The Chai scent smells simply divine, a warm, comforting and festive scent.
Body Polish in Chai Exotic and Invigorating. This exfoliating body scrub stimulates circulation and increases new cell turnover rate.The only thing I would change is the size; as I want more of it & these potent organic ingredients :Cane Sugar, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cardamom & Ginger
Loving my chai body polish, the scent is heavenly! Smells just like a spicy gingersnap cookie! I mainly use this on my legs as I typically get bumps after shaving. I have only used the polish a few days and have already noticed a reduction in bumps! I also love that it is moisturizing my skin as well! Can't wait to try the grapefruit scent next!
Both my husband and I were gifted this Rosemary Body Polish from a friend for the holidays and have been enjoying it immensely! Neither of us had tried body polish before using this product, but we were both deeply impressed! The Rosemary scent in particular is excellent for both guys and gals...which is important in our family where my husband and I strive to buy products that we both can enjoy and takes up less space on a minimalist shower shelf. Our favorite way to use this polish is actually as a face scrub- which is gentle enough for both our sensitive skin (and my husband's beard!) but strong enough to leave a polished-finish, clean feeling! So worth trying.