Organic Whipped Body Butter - Lavender
Give yourself a luxurious treat with our incredible organic butter. Whipped to perfection, to allow your skin to truly indulge in the goodness of these super nutritious ingredients. Our butter will melt into your skin and leave it soft and flawless.
Unlike regular lotion that can contain up to 90% water, our formula does not contain any water at all, so a little butter will go a long way. Plus you get more bang for your buck, who wants to pay for water anyways?
Our butters are so versatile, they can be used all over your body, during pregnancy*, on your face, on your hair as a mask, as a shaving cream, to heal sunburns, treat eczema and dermatitis**. Enjoy this butter as a healing super food for your skin.
Read our all 5 star reviews below to find out why our customers are raving about our Organic Whipped Body Butters.
* Lavender, Orange Dream, Unscented, Grapefruit Lavender are safe during pregnancy.
**This statement is based on customer reviews which reflect personal views and experiences. Olga’s Organics does not make any claims to treat or cure eczema or dermatitis.
Product weight 3oz - 85.04g
Please see our Environmental Working Group (EWG) Skin Deep ranking in the top right corner of our cover image. All of our products are ranked 1-2 which is the best possible ranking a company could get. To check out our profile on EWG click here.
- Sweet Orange essential oil can help with colds, colic, dermatitis, digestive system, heartburn, tissue repair and wrinkles.
Lavender essential oil can help with acne, allergies, burns (cell renewal), indigestion, insomnia, minimizes scarring and stretch marks.
- Rosemary essential oil has antimicrobial and antiseptic qualities that make it beneficial in efforts to eliminate eczema, dermatitis, oily skin, and acne.
- Grapefruit essential oil can help with cellulite, depression, digestion, fatigue, jet lag, liver problems, migraines and stress.
- Peppermint essential oil can help with arthritis, digestive difficulties, colic, headaches, heartburn and indigestion.
- Shea Butter: Stimulates the production of collagen that prevents premature wrinkles and facial lines
- Coconut Oil: Great skin moisturizer and natural sun screen
- Jojoba Oil: Is an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing irritated skin
- Sunflower Oil: Excellent source of beta-carotene and Vitamin A, which makes the skin less sensitive to sun
- Arrowroot Flour: Light and soft powder that enables the butter to absorb into your skin
Raw/Unrefined Shea Butter*, Coconut Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Sunflower Oil*, Arrowroot Flour*, and a proprietary blend of Non GMO Vitamin(s) and USDA Organic Essential Oil(s)
*USDA Certified Organic Ingredient
At least 95% USDA Organic
- All over body after a shower or bath
- Excellent for back rubs due to the therapeutic essential oils
- Extra healing for sunburns
- Use as a hair mask
- Or a shaving cream
- A little butter goes a long way
- After application allow it to absorb into the skin for a few minutes
- Great for shaving
- Due to the nature of the product, the product may melt in the summer months
- Keep at room temperature away from sun exposure
- If product fully melted, place in the refrigerator for a few hours, then bring to room temperature
- Melting of the butter does not affect the product quality
I absolutely love this product. The consistency of the body butter is not too greasy, absorbs quickly and leaves you feeling hydrated.
I loved the Olga's body butter. It was perfect for dry days in Texas. In my opinion, it's a little heavy feeling on a warmer day. The lavender scented product has a light lavender scent, not too overpowering. The cream glides right on and feels so smooth! It's easy to rub-in.
My skin was so thirsty until I received my order of Organic whipped body butter. I’ve tried so many different facial creams and moisturizers but my skin was longing for Olga’s body butter. I used this product before but stopped for a while because it was more convenient to get a moisturizer with a groceries order or other body care products somewhere else. And the results are just not the same. Other products just don’t give that long lasting hydrating feel. Plus knowing that not only am I keeping my skin moisturized but also nourished without the harsh and toxic chemicals (even though I don’t use the conventional creams) it still gives me a peace of mind. I use it in the morning before applying my make up and at night after removing my make up. And it’s literally a treat for my skin and my senses as the lavender scent is heavenly.
Love how natural the ingredients are and how the body butter feels and smells!!
This review is long overdue as I have been using Olga's Whipped Body Butters since the beginning! I have tried 5 different scents and love every one of them! I am currently using the lavender and fresh mint which are both very relaxing for putting on right after a shower (it's like my own little spa at home)! Iowa winters leave my skin very dry and itchy. Olga's body butters have saved my skin! The butter melts into a silky oil as you apply and it keeps my skin moisturized and soft all day! I highly recommend to anyone and it makes a great gift for any occasion! Thank you Olga for creating such an amazing Organic product!
I received this body butter from my employees as a birthday gift. Loved it so much that I bought one jar for my girlfriend. Feels amazing on skin and smells delicious! I cannot wait to try their other products.
Heavenly smell! I wish it lasted longer.
I am product sustainability analyst by profession, so only a handful of beauty products make it past my critical review and into my bathroom. Olga's Whipped Body Butter is one of them. With an EWG rating of 1 and pure USDA organic ingredients, this product gets my sustainability seal of approval. Plus it works! (Which can't always be said for natural beauty products)
My sister first introduced me to the butter a few years ago. By nature of any body butter with shea butter & coconut oil, it's a bit greasier than your typical lotion which deterred me at first. It wasn't until I got pregnant that I realized the magic of this body butter. I've been rubbing it on my growing breasts and belly routinely for last 5 months at night. It has been a lifesaver. I have very sensitive skin that has a tendency to hive. My belly has only gotten itchier as I stretch and the body butter is the only thing that soothes it and has been keep my tummy elastic. Though I still have a lot of growing to do, I have not seen any stretch marks appear yet (fingers crossed!) I plan to continue to use the body butter throughout the remainder of the pregnancy and into postpartum.