Organic Whipped Body Butter - Fresh Mint
This USDA Organic Certified Whipped Body Butter is truly the cream of the crop. Zing! But seriously, just imagine yourself suspended in an anti-gravity pool of this heavenly moisturizer, because that is the experience you will have every time you let it soak into your skin.
We have heard from our customers that our Whipped Body Butters have helped them with skin conditions like dermatitis and eczema. Enjoy this butter as a healing super food for your skin.
Product weight 3oz - 85.04g
Please see our Environmental Working Group (EWG) Skin Deep ranking in the top Right hand side corner of our cover image. All of our products are ranked 1-2 which is the best possible ranking a company could get. To check out our profile on EWG click here.
- Sweet Orange essential oil can help with colds, colic, dermatitis, digestive system, heartburn, tissue repair and wrinkles.
Lavender essential oil can help with acne, allergies, burns (cell renewal), indigestion, insomnia, minimizes scarring and stretch marks.
- Rosemary essential oil has antimicrobial and antiseptic qualities that make it beneficial in efforts to eliminate eczema, dermatitis, oily skin, and acne.
- Grapefruit essential oil can help with cellulite, depression, digestion, fatigue, jet lag, liver problems, migraines and stress. Lavender essential oil can help with acne, allergies, burns (cell renewal), indigestion, insomnia, minimizes scarring and stretch marks.
- Peppermint essential oil can help with arthritis, digestive difficulties, colic, headaches, heartburn and indigestion.
- All over body after a shower or bath
- Excellent for back rubs due to the therapeutic essential oils
- Extra healing for sunburns
Raw/Unrefined Shea Butter*, Coconut Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Sunflower Oil*, Arrowroot Flour*, and a proprietary blend of Non GMO Vitamin(s) and USDA Organic Essential Oil(s)
*USDA Certified Organic Ingredient
At least 99% USDA Organic
- Shea Butter: Stimulates the production of collagen that prevents premature wrinkles and facial lines
- Coconut Oil: Great skin moisturizer and natural sun screen
- Jojoba Oil: Is an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing irritated skin
- Sunflower Oil: Excellent source of beta-carotene and Vitamin A, which makes the skin less sensitive to sun
- Arrowroot Flour: Light and soft powder that enables the butter to absorb into your skin
- A little butter goes a long way
- After application allow it to absorb into the skin for a few minutes
- Great for shaving
- Due to the nature of the product, the product may melt in the summer months
- Keep at room temperature away from sun exposure
- If product fully melted, place in the refrigerator for a few hours, then bring to room temperature
- Melting of the butter does not affect the product quality
I love everything about the organic Fresh Mint Whipped Body Butter. How it smells so refreshing and energizing, how it’s so light and creamy to the touch, and how it’s amazingly melty when applied onto the skin, and how my skin feels so soft and moisturized. So far the fresh mint is my favorite. And I love using it as my face cream as it also helps to releave my cluster headaches. However, be careful when using the fresh mint body butter around the eyes, if you are sensitive to peppermint. As mentioned above, I enjoy the fresh mint scent a lot and it has been my favorite so far. But I also look forward to trying out other scented body butters after I’m done with this one. In my opinion you cannot go wrong with Olga’s USDA organic body butter!!!
So happy with my organic body butter!
I absolutely LOVE this body butter. Made with clean ingredients AND it smells amazing! Win win! It is a small container but a little bit goes a long way. Mine lasted for months! I will be buying over and over again. Love this product!
My package of goodies arrived in Sydney, Australia intact and the body butter had not melted. It smelt divine! The rich texture applied easily on my body and kept it moisturised. Effective. I am very impressed with the natural plant goodness that it brings to my skin. You only need to apply a little, so thus tub will last me. I also love the packaging! Highly recommend this.
When you repurchase a product to give it to someone you love and you want that person to have the best, in my opinion means it is an amazing product. I fell in love with Olga’s organic body butter. First of all it smells divine without the synthetic fragrance type scent. It feels sooo good to apply it to the skin. It is smooth, not fatty at all, and is absorbed quickly leaving your skin feeling hydrated and velvety soft for hours. Absolutely love it and bought it for my mom because it’s that good.
Gentle exfoliation and nourishing creamy hydration with a fresh, delicate scent. What a blessing in the dry mountain climate of western colorado. I like the tip: Body Butter can be used as a night cream on the face...heavenly! I also use it on my feet, knees and elbows.
One thing that is so clear in using this body butter, is that it’s clean, delicious food for the skin. It’s really nice finding a product that actually nurtures(it really feels that way), adds a glow, and helps to maintain my skins moisture throughout the day. I live in Durango, Colorado and dryness of skin can be an issue. I’m confident in the purity of these ingredients, and Olga’s integrity to health as they are put together. It’s so nice to be free from concern, for there are 0 chemicals, and only natural, organic goodness straight from mama Earth directly on my skin.
I purchased both the lavender and orange butters and they are truly game changing. I have switched my whole life over to plant based foods and products and these do not disappoint❤️❤️
Ever since becoming pregnant and having my son, I've become super strict about what I slather over large parts of my body on a daily basis. This winter has been brutal on my skin and I've been battling a huge bout of dermatitis on my hands and arms. Nothing and I mean nothing (not even toxic prescription steroid cream) was helping. I received a sample of Olga’s Organics USDA Organic Whipped Body Butter in Rosemary and in ONE overnight application, the rash was flat and much less inflamed and didn't itch as much so I didn't scratch it in my sleep. Each day since it keeps getting better and better. I have no idea how this is possible since I've tried each ingredient in this product separately (and topical essential oils were making it so angry in any other product I tried). When I saw the price for only 3oz, I thought that was expensive until I realized how little I needed to use. I'm still working through a tiny, 5gram sample size and it's been 5 days! The full size would last quite a while! The consistency is thick at first and then melts into skin upon contact. It's super spreadable and a little goes a very long way. Apply less during the day to avoid too much oily residue and the arrowroot powder helps absorb excess product on the surface. At night, lather up and just watch how this morphs into your skin to go right to the source of dehydration!
I'm absolutely in love with this body butter. I chose the fresh mint scent, which smells incredible. Like mint chocolate chip ice cream (seriously, but even better!). As soon as you open the jar, a comforting smell of creamy mint invigorates your senses. The texture is lightweight and soft to touch and instantly melts onto the skin. I usually apply it to my body after showering and it keeps me moisturized for hours! A definite must for your body care ritual!