Organic & Mineral Eyeshadow | Harper
The future of makeup is withing your grasp. Organic and mineral ingredients working together in synchronicity to enhance your natural beauty. This eyeshadow will elevate your look to new heights.
Product weight 0.05oz - 1.50g
Please see our Environmental Working Group (EWG) Skin Deep ranking in the top Right hand side corner of our cover image. All of our products are ranked 1-2 which is the best possible ranking a company could get. To check out our profile on EWG click here.
Uma - medium copper/rust with a frosted sheen and mixed metal shimmer. Shimmer finish.
Thea - light to medium shimmery golden warm tone. Shimmer finish.
Ursa - light to medium gilded peach drizzled in multicolored, iridescent glitter. Shimmer finish.
Magenta - mid-toned blush, rose-gold with a touch of earthiness and a cool-toned, icy sheen. Satin finish.
Nalani - light peach/yellow with golden undertones and no shimmer. Satin finish.
Tia - light to medium silver gray with a hint of pastel blue and cotton candy shimmer. Satin finish.
Elia - charcoal gray with a periwinkle blue undertone and subtle teal & pink shimmer. Satin-matte finish.
- You may apply directly on the eyelids
- You may use an eyelid primer for extra staying power
- Best if used interchangeably with our Eyeshadow Brush
Arrowroot Similae (Arrowroot Flour)*, Mica (powder, spheres and pigments; carmine**), Magnesium Sterate, Silica.
*USDA Certified Organic Ingredient
may contain titanium dioxide and iron oxides
Best to know
- Our organic and mineral eyeshadows are free from harsh chemicals, nano particles, parabens, Bismuth Oxychloride, talc, synthetic dyes, fillers, fragrance and preservatives
- Strong and vibrant mineral pigments in combination with organic ingredients
- Silky color with great staying power
- 100% natural
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT VEGAN DUE TO THE PIGMENT "CARMINE' WHICH IS DERIVED FROM INSECTS -- WE ARE WORKING TO REMOVE THIS FROM THE FORMULATION AND WILL UPDATE THIS PAGE ASAP.
This beautiful, iridescent, shimmery shade is a mostly purple and a little pink. It’s my favorite - everyday or special occasion!
I absolutely love this loose eye shadow,it stays on my eyelids all day long and gives me those 90s vibes...I highly recommend this eye shadow to everyone..
Harper eyeshadow is absolutely stunning! So finely milled and pigmented. I love the color! I am typically a neutral eyeshadow girl but wanted to step out of my comfort zone and I’m so glad I did! The color makes my hazel eyes pop.
This color is beautiful and versatile. For a soft hint of color, I'll swipe just a bit on and be done. But it is also buildable for a real pop!
I've tried a few eyeshadows from Olga's, and Harper is my favorite thus far.