- Sweet Orange essential oil can help with colds, colic, dermatitis, digestive system, heartburn, tissue repair and wrinkles.
Lavender essential oil can help with acne, allergies, burns (cell renewal), indigestion, insomnia, minimizes scarring and stretch marks.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil can help with balancing equilibrium, balancing heart function, frustration, infection, intestinal problems, sex drive, shock and skin issues.
- Grapefruit essential oil can help with cellulite, depression, digestion, fatigue, jet lag, liver problems, migraines and stress. Lavender essential oil can help with acne, allergies, burns (cell renewal), indigestion, insomnia, minimizes scarring and stretch marks.
- Peppermint essential oil can help with arthritis, digestive difficulties, colic, headaches, heartburn and indigestion.
- All over body after a shower or bath
- Excellent for back rubs due to the therapeutic essential oils
- Extra healing for sunburns
Raw/Unrefined Shea Butter*, Coconut Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Sunflower Oil*, Arrowroot Flour*, and a proprietary blend of Non GMO Vitamin(s) and USDA Organic Essential Oil(s)
*USDA Certified Organic Ingredient
At least 99% USDA Organic
- Shea Butter: Stimulates the production of collagen that prevents premature wrinkles and facial lines
- Coconut Oil: Great skin moisturizer and natural sun screen
- Jojoba Oil: Is an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing irritated skin
- Sunflower Oil: Excellent source of beta-carotene and Vitamin A, which makes the skin less sensitive to sun
- Arrowroot Flour: Light and soft powder that enables the butter to absorb into your skin
- A little butter goes a long way
- After application allow it to absorb into the skin for a few minutes
- Due to the nature of the product, the product may melt in the summer months
- Keep at room temperature away from sun exposure
- If product fully melted, place in the refrigerator for a few hours, then bring to room temperature
- Melting of the butter does not affect the product quality
I was first introduced to Olga's Organics Whipped Body Butter during my pregnancy with my son. I used this fabulous product on my growing baby bump every night as a prophylactic measure to prevent stretch marks. Not only did this product help eliminate those unwanted marks, but also helped my skin heal post-partum. I fell in love with the creamy consistency so much, I've been buying these butters as a regular household staple ever since. Great for the kitchen counter to use after hand washing, or as a simple luxury to lather on all-over after the shower, the versatility of its uses (and it's ability to last a long time! bonus.) make this a must have. The butter's clean, organic ingredients also put the mother-in-me at ease, knowing that they will be safe enough for baby while breastfeeding, as everything on the skin is directly absorbed. Highly recommend it.
Love the whipped butters. Not to heavy not to light just RIGHT.