- Organic Certified Loose Face Powder - Light
With Olga's Organics Loose Face Powder, you know what is in your makeup. It includes the finest organic ingredients in the USA. The "heavenly smell", and smooth and even application is what sets Olga's Organics Loose Face Powder apart. Add to your cart now and start experiencing the true powers of our USDA Organic Certified small batch Loose Face Powder. We are also proud to let you know that our powder is the 1st USDA Organic Certified powder in the USA.
Product weight 0.35oz - 10.00g
Please see our Environmental Working Group (EWG) Skin Deep ranking in the top right corner of our cover image. All of our products are ranked 1-2 which is the best possible ranking a company could get. To check out our profile on EWG click here.
Translucent - Compatible with all skin tones from the light and fair to dark. If you are uncertain which shade to pick, this one is your safest bet.
Light - Compatible with light to fair skin tones.
Medium - Compatible with fair to medium dark skin tones. This powder can also be used as a bronzer on lighter skin tones.
- After moisturizing add on the face and neck
- Please be sure to let the moisturizer fully absorb into the skin - otherwise the powder may not apply evenly onto the skin
- Best if used interchangeably with our Vegan Kabuki Brush
Arrowroot Flour*, Cacao Powder*, Cinnamon*, Nutmeg*, Bentonite Clay, Ginger*, Lavender Essential Oil*, and a proprietary blend of Non GMO Vitamin(s) and USDA Organic Oils - at least 95% USDA Organic or above. (VEGAN)
*USDA Certified Organic Ingredient.
- Arrowroot Flour: Makes skin silkier and smoother by enabling it to absorb moisture. Rich source of Folates and Vitamins A and C
Cacao: Includes vitamins C and Magnesium that protect the skin and keep it hydrated
- Cinnamon: The anti-bacterial properties enhance and fight skin dryness
- Nutmeg: A natural astringent which provides relief with skin blemishes and acne
- Ginger: Contains around 40 antioxidant compounds that protect against aging
- Bentonite Clay: Causes accelerated healing and nourishment to the skin
As soon as I opened up the box I could smell lavender! You can tell they use real natural ingredients. The powder has a light coverage and I'm really liking it so far. I love that I don't have to worry about what chemicals I'm putting on my face now.
I have only worn this a few times and so far I like it. There are a few loose specks of something that is left behind on my skin after dusting my face that I have to remove but it is not a deal breaker. How it makes my skin look and feel is smooth and finished. It also smells a little like cookies, so when I put it on it makes me smile!
Please see email with photo I sent from iphone.
I only received 1 powder of the 4, I ordered & paid for. Please let me know if the other 3 are on their way?
- Organic Certified Loose Face Powder - Translucent
Excellent loose powder. It gives very good, light coverage, no clogged pores, one does not need anything else. I wish it was sold in larger containers since I use it daily instead of foundation.
I'm a clean makeup artist in the fashion/beauty industry, and this is my go-to powder! It's the only one I have found that does'nt have MICA in it. Mica is a natural element, but is mostly unsustainably.
I purchased the Translucent Loose Face Powder and have been extremely pleased with the coverage it provides. I have sensitive skin and this product works perfectly for me. Simple ingredients with a lovely but light fragrance. So thrilled to have found this product.
Love that is is all natural, offers a soft matte finish, and smells delicious!